Friday, November 12, 2010

Bowling Tip Thursday #3 and #4! (I know I'm a day off! Sorry.)

Hey bloggers,

I know it's really friday but shhh! I was busy last night studying for a marketing test, so I decided to tell you today anyways.

On October 23rd, I bowled against a pro bowler named Johnny Petraglia. He is known all around the world and I know a lot of people who came from BC and Buffalo to see him bowl. Suprising thing is, he was bowling against me! It was to celebrate that we had the new Brunswick Pro Lanes done at our bowling alley.



So here's tip #3 Hit the head pin! and #4 Making spares!
The most important thing for beginning bowlers to learn, is to keep the ball on the lane. To help you guys, Brunswick added 14 unique board lines, exclusive down-lane marks (the brown lines in the top of the picture). To get the 7 and 10 pin spare, you have to aim right between the two dark lines. Right side for 10 pin and left side for 7 pin. This really helped me and it can also help you. But ALWAYS remember to make a spare on the right, move to the left of the head pin and to make a spare on the left, move to the right of the head pin.

That's all for now bloggers,
Have a great weekend.

Bowling Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment