Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas :)!

Hey Bloggers,
Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I've been pretty busy with school and I was very sick last week also. Christmas shopping has taken over my first couple days of christmas break, which kind of sucks but christmas is coming very soon!

Is everyone ready for christmas yet? Because I sure am.. NOT! I still haven't gotten my dad a christmas present yet! :( It's so hard to decide for my dad. This year I'm his secret santa too! I think I'm going to stick with a gift card to home depot. That should be the best idea, because there he can get whatever he wants. He's a tool finatic when it comes to that stuff.

But I hope everyone has a very merry christmas and I hope you get everything you asked for! Have a great christmas everyone.

With christmas wishes,
Bowling Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment