Monday, September 20, 2010

Amazing bracelet my dad bought me

Hey blogger world,
OH MY GOSH! Okay, this bracelet my dad bought me is just simply amazing. It's called Power-Balance by Performance Technology. It helps with my balance SO much!

What it is, is that there's a hologram piece in the bracelet and it controls the natural energy field of your body. When my dad showed me this, I was like "Yeah okay, sure it does.". But then he did the test. You put your arms to your side with your hands pointing to your back and get someone to push down on your hands. Like any other human, you feel the weight and start going with it. Then I put the bracelet and he did it again... I DID NOT MOVE AN INCH. I don't get how it does it, but it does. I definitely recommend this bracelet for anyone who has balance problems and also to athletics. You can find it at Golf Town and it is 40$. It's definitely worth the 40$.

- Bowling Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment