Monday, September 13, 2010

My first post :)

Today is my first blog and my first time on blogspot. My blog will mostly be about bowling and sometimes my day at school. Thursdays will be my bowling tip Thursday. I am looking forward to sharing my knowledge with others and talking about something I absolutely love.

I have been bowling since I was two years old and I’ve never stopped bowling since. You might not believe it but that’s for my knowing. Bowling has always been a big part of my life and everyone in my family has always bowled also. Bowling isn’t just something I do for fun, it keeps me active and it keeps me healthy. Bowling is all about balance and strength which people do not notice until they actually bowl. People think it’s stupid and some make fun of it. When it’s something that I make my life, honestly don’t mess with me about it. If you have any questions, ask away J.

1 comment:

  1. this is really good v ! :) i'm glad you have something to do that you enjoy ahah !

    ReplyDelete