Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My exciting friday!

This upcoming Friday, I am getting my pay check and I am buying my new bowling ball I’ve been waiting all summer for. It is called the Black Widow Sting and it is an amazing bowling ball with great performance. Bowling balls all have different reactions and this one has the perfect reaction for me. Other than plastic based bowling balls, all bowling balls hook meaning they start turning towards the opposite side of your arm you are throwing with. So if you bowl with your right hand, the ball will hook to the left and if you bowl with your right hand, the ball will hook to the right.

It’s been awhile that I need a new bowling ball and I’m finally getting it. Bowling balls are not cheap, the average price is around 150$ for a new one. But this bowling ball is more expensive than that unfortunately. But I am super excited to finally get it because they are discontinued and I’m the one who is getting the last one at the pro shop in the bowling alley I go to. In other words, I cannot wait until Friday. J!

4 comments:

  1. WELL bowling girl i am wuite glad you cannot wait for your paycheck i wish i had a job so i could MAKE MONEY!!!! but unfortunatly i must make a new resume because mine well sucks so i hope you have fun with your new ball :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds cool!!! and if your boling ball looks anything like the pic, well that is a sick boling ball

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT'S SO COOL! oh wait it's bowling nvm.

    The Thin Assassin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this bowling has an amazing design on it. Its soo cool your have a passion for bowling and you know a lot about it. But hey on your next entries could you talk about the rules of bowling or something interesting about bowling. Cause you seem to know stuff and i want to learn about it :)

    ReplyDelete